Mariel Plaeger-Brockway Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Mariel Plaeger-Brockway?

Works Against The Patient & for L&I

I was transferred to this Dr when the clinic I go to hired her to run their Occupational Health Clinic for all L&I claims. From the beginning, she did not complete an exam and made me fill as if I was faking my medical problems. She compared her own back pains to my fusion and many surgeries. I have numerous medical issues commingling with my L&I injury but she refuses to see the whole picture and reports me as being fit for full time work while I can't even work around my own home. My condition is documented by Physical Therapist; Voc Rehab folks and other Doctors, but she is the signatory that counts for L&I thus I may loose my case over her personal views rather then the fact of law and my actual medical condition. AVOID HER IF YOU CAN! I'm trying to find a different Dr but it is difficult to find any doctors willing to take an open L&I case. Her husband is also an L&I Executive, so go figure her perspective.

Bedside manner

Its been a few years since I have seen this doctor, but she made a lasting impression on me. She co-cared for my mom as she was end of life. This is one of the most nasty uncaring women I have have ever met. My moms other doctor was fantastic, this woman is black hearted ,and didn't give a rip about my moms life or last wishes. If you are seriously ill.. Run away from this one!