Dr. Mariel S Tourani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariel S Tourani?

Dr. Tourani

She's a terrific doctor - highly intelligent, friendly, great memory, great knowledge of how illnesses and drugs interact.

Listens carefully

Dr. Tourani listens carefully, and makes sure you understand diagnoses, medication, etc. She is easy to talk to, and very approachable. I was very nervous beforehand (social phobia), but pleasantly surprised at how easy she is to talk to.

Love Dr. Tourani, hate her new office manager and policies

I've been seeing Dr. Tourani for several years. She's an excellent psychiatrist! She's always up to date on the new meds and has an uncanny way of choosing the right med based on a combination of symptoms. My only complaint is her new policy of not submitting claims to my insurance. Her new arrogant office manager claims that they will no longer be offering this "favor" to patients and I will be responsible for the whole bill and I can charge it to my insurance myself. Just what I need--more paperwork. But he didn't even give me the paperwork I would need to send it to my insurance company, like a diagnosis code, superbill, nothing. So basically I must conclude that although Dr. Tourani is very skilled, she is just in it for the money and does not really care about her patients' well-being. If she did, she would make it possible to submit to our insurance companies for reimbursement.

Dr. Mariel S Tourani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.