Dr. Mariele C Briones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariele C Briones?

Dr. Briones is a great physician. She is knowledgeable, and has one of the best bedside manners of any physician I have ever visited. Highly recommend.

She asks questions about every aspect of your health.

I've been seeing Dr. Briones for my thyroid issue for 8 years.

Dr. Briones is fantastic! After years of frustration and visits to other doctors trying to find out what was going on with me, she diagnosed me with ease. Every person in the office was incredibly friendly and helpful. Dr. Briones spent time with me and answered every question I had. She even called me herself with test results (something I had never experienced before with any other doctor). I cannot say enough good things about this amazing doctor!

A breath of fresh air! Took time to diagnose properly!

She knows what she's doing, explains things clearly, is concerned for my general health, and I trust her. It's a specialist's office so there's a little bit of an assembly-line atmosphere, but I expect that. Otherwise, she's just fine.

Great Doctor!!!!!

Fantastic!

Dr.Briones knows her stuff! She was the only Dr. I could find that would actually LISTEN to me. She has treated my symptoms and I am successfully on my way to a better, healthier life. All other doctors kept telling me "your lab numbers are within normal". Right away she knew not to pay too much attention to the numbers and to treat my symptoms because your thyroid can really give false readings when the thyroid is trying to compensate! She is absolutely the BEST!

Dr. Briones has been nothing short of a Blessing to me. I can not put into words what she means to me Her compassionate concern for my well being is without parallel. I believe she cares about my health more than I do. She is a warm, kind, caring, understanding Human Being who listens to me as her patient. Dr. Mariele C. Briones is truly one of the absolute Elite Best in her Profession.

Fantastic Doctor!

I waited six months to see dr. Brionnes for my initial consultation and she was well worth the wait! She is amazingly knowledgable and very thorough. She took time to listen to my concerns and to point out the reasons behind her testing me for certain things. I had done a lot of research on my condition and possible tests. She hit every one of them and more. I am incredibly impressed by her and truly think she is one of the best doctors I have ever been fortunate enough to see!

thoughtful, intelligent and caring ...

Excellent Dr! Dr. Briones takes the time & really listens to the patient! Can't get any better!