Dr. Marieta G Angtuaco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marieta G Angtuaco?

very knowlegible, very good in communication and excellent service.

Long Time Patient

I have been going to Dr. Angtuaco since I was 18 so I have been her patient for 14 years now. She has always been professional, accommodating, caring, and knowledgeable. When I first started seeing her, I had a fear of being examined but over the many years she has patiently worked with me and now I am completely comfortable. She is the best OBGYN by far and I would definitely recommend her. The current office staff is amazing. They are very sweet which is quite rare for a doctors office. When you know Dr. Angtuaco, you know you have found a doctor who is on your side.