Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito
Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abalos-Galito is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System, Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus and Sequoia Hospital District. Dr. Abalos-Galito has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.