Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marigrace D Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Infectious Disease
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Lim was our OB-GYN for my wife's pregnancy with our first son two yrs ago (at St. Luke's). I went to every OB-GYN visit and my wife and I share everything, so these are both my firsthand impressions as well as my wife's. My wife and I feel very fortunate we had Dr. Lim as our OB-GYN. She was there every step of the way from when we were thinking about trying to have a baby thru every check up and afterward. She had a busy and active practice, but we always felt that she took enough time to answer our questions and gave us informed answers we could trust. She conducts herself very professionally, which could easily be misread as aloofness -- in our experience, however, she was more caring and invested than we would have expected our doctor to be, compassionately addressing our fears without judgment, spending time w us in the hospital after the baby was born (once I had to leave the appt early, Dr. Lim suggested that my wife call me so I could hear our baby's heartbeat). We were sad to see her leave NYC.
I chose to use an overseas institution to do an invitro procedure and I needed someone in NY to hep me prepare and follow up. The practice I had been with before was not interested and could have cared less about my problems. Dr. Lim was willing to take me on as a patient, even with my complicated circumstances. She was sympathetic, straightforward, knowledgeable and funny. It was no trouble to get appointments and she took time with me each and every time, to answer questions and follow up. She even gave me her home number when she had to be away from the practice for personal reasons. All of my colleagues from work went to her and we were SOOO bummed when she had to move. I think she is just great.
This Dr. was recommended to me, but after 5 visits, I/m not sure why because my friend regretted having her baby with this Dr. The Dr. is very abrupt with her visits, and makes uncomfortable comments during examination. I found her very impersonal. More importantly, when I had to have a treatment done she forgot the mention some very important information that would affect me for 4-5 weeks until the day before the procedure. I found that to be very irresponsible. Luckily, she moved to another state and I am moving on!
Ok the first time I visited I just thought it could have been me but on the second visit I realized it is Marigrace. I just dont think she has the ability to work with the public, I find her to be condescending and she admitted after she looked at my results a second time she misdiagnosed me. She spent of 3 minutes with me both appointments. Oh lets not forget 15 seconds when she called me to tell me there was a problem.if you need a doctor find someone else .... i do recommend valerie wells on the ues
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Marigrace D Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marigrace D Lim in this video.
Dr. Marigrace D Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.