Dr. Marija G Cutlip Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marija G Cutlip?

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Cutlip is a fantastic doctor. Before Dr. Cutlip I was only going to a regular counselor to talk things out to ease my depression. It worked but it would quickly fade away and I would come back to my counselor completely depressed. The two of us then decided that medication was needed to get rid of my depression. I must admit I was very apprehensive about seeing her. Before I went to my psychologist, I went to two psychiatrists which turned out to be disastrous. They looked at me like I was being an over dramatic teenager and sent me on my way feeling like a fool and more depressed. The thought of going to another psychiatrist terrified me, but Dr. Cutlip completely changed how I felt about psychiatrists. Dr. Cutlip is extremely caring and very sweet. She listens to all of your concerns and will often follow up with me on the phone free of charge to make sure I am doing well. Thanks to Dr. Cutlip I am finally starting to heal from my depression and anxiety. I also recommended her to my mother who also had bad experiences with psychiatrists and she loves her as well. If you want a caring, trusting, and passionate Doctor. There is no one better than Dr. Cutlip.

Dr. Cutlip is easy to talk to and has helped me tremendously. She's worked with me to find the best combination and dosage of medications to help treat my condition. Overall she's very professional, compassionate, and competent.

With her help, I don't need talk therapy anymore!!!

She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring. She is always nice and easy to talk to. I am able to express all of my concerns quickly yet thoroughly. I have been seeing her for about a year. With her help, I have currently been able to stop seeing my social therapist, and feel I am coping much better. I had been in therapy for about two years before I started seeing her. I felt pretty much hopeless until I switched doctors. I am glad I switched!

Dr. Cutlip is a caring,passionate person. She is always pleasant,attentive and shows great concern. I look forward to my visits with her as I always feel better when I leave her office. Her staff is wonderful and always kind. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Caring Dr.

Once Dr. Cutlip and I got to know each other, things went very smoothly. She is very helpful and an ethical doctor too. She has compassion and understanding as you can tell that she really does love her job and cares about her patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cutlip.

Trustworthy and compassionate

I have been seeing Dr Cutlip for over two years and have received excellent care from her. I do find that I wish I had more time to talk to her, but I believe that is because she is really helping me. I trust her counsel and find her to be a compassionate and competent medical provider.

great dr.

Really listened to get to the bottom of my problems. When i called office for questions about anything. Very quick and professional response time.

Terrible Experience

Simply awful. Would NEVER recommend this doctor. Look elsewhere if professionalism and quality care is important to you.

Many Thanks to Dr. Cutlip for helping me through a difficult time and being aware of other medical issues which needed attention.