More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marijana C Ducic has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ducic is kind but the last time we had an appointment, we had to wait an hour before being seen. I asked the front desk after waiting 45 minutes and they promised to get a nurse. When I asked the Dr. why the wait was so long she said we must have been forgotten. (We had signed in of course.) In addition, the nurse gave our 2 month old 4 shots and didn't wear gloves. When I tried to wipe some of the blood off his leg, she responded, "that's okay." The front office did say sorry for forgetting us but I really doubt they would've seen us for an appointment if we'd been an hour late.
Dr. Ducic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Marijana C Ducic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMariana C Ducic Md, 1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 494, Arlington, VA
Dr. Marijana C Ducic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.