Dr. Marijana C Ducic Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marijana C Ducic?

Dissapointing

Dr. Ducic is kind but the last time we had an appointment, we had to wait an hour before being seen. I asked the front desk after waiting 45 minutes and they promised to get a nurse. When I asked the Dr. why the wait was so long she said we must have been forgotten. (We had signed in of course.) In addition, the nurse gave our 2 month old 4 shots and didn't wear gloves. When I tried to wipe some of the blood off his leg, she responded, "that's okay." The front office did say sorry for forgetting us but I really doubt they would've seen us for an appointment if we'd been an hour late.

Asthma