Dr. Mariko Ishimori Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mariko Ishimori?

Shameful !!!

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I traveled 2 hours to see Dr. Ishimori in hopes of getting good treatment for my Lupus. The initial interaction was fine, however I was left waiting 45 minutes for a "script" for lab work; not because they were busy but because the staff left to provide the script did not know about it. Less than professional but I let it go. After 5 weeks of waiting to hear from Dr. Ishimori about my lab results (she indicated she would call) I phoned to obtain them. I was told she was not in but a nurse could go over them with me. Then I was told "they" e-mailed" Dr. Ishimori to call me to go over the "indications" of my results (apparently the nurse couldn't do so). That was 10 days ago and I still have not heard back from Dr. Ishimori. I am calling the lab on Monday to get the results myself and will NOT waste any time on a doctor that has such pathetic consideration for human life. If possible I would have rated her below 1 star.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

The office staff are very rude

Excellent experience

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr. Ishimori is an excellent physician. She was very friendly and professional at the same time. I appreciated her thorough explanation of my lab results and a plan for further tests. A week after my appointment she called back with more information and followup care. Wow. I wish all doctors took this amount of time and consideration. I would highly recommend her and I will continue to see her.

Posted on July 14th, 2017