Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marilene B Wang has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Thyroid Nodule
- Sleep Disorders
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Laser Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Facial Trauma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Staff and subordinates were afraid of her imperiousness. She has more political clout than medical expertise, it seems. And she flagrantly lied to me during a phone call where I complained about a surgical incident, that left me damaged. I suspect she did not do the surgery herself, but her colleagues tell me if she didn't do the procedure I would never find out in the record who really held the knife.
I found her to be somewhat ill at ease and nervous as if she was apprehensive about there being silence between us and then made herself look rather preoccupied with the facts of my situation based on body language.(although this isn't really that big a deal). However, one remark she made that stands out for its lack of discretion.....when I mentioned that eating could often help lessen the discomfort in my neck, she then replied, "Well eat alot then because you're so thin." Any competent doctor shouldn't be making this sort of judgemental comment to a patient even if true.
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Marilene B Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marilene B Wang in this video.
Dr. Marilene B Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.