Dr. Marilyn Appiah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Appiah?

Disappointed

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Very disappointed in how they have treated my case, as a previous patient, I was refused service because I was not local. I have been very sick with this pregnancy and in and out of hospital, needing a follow appointment. Staff was very rude and short, told me my only option was to be seen by the ER again for cramps and any other problems, Dr. Appiahs office could not help and wouldn't. Very very disappointing.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

A procedure was scheduled and there were no instructions as to how to prepare for the procedure. However, she was very attentive and interested in solving my issues.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Amazing Doctor! She was so helpful!

love her

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I have be seeing Dr. Appiah for a while now.. love her and her staff. Sometimes I do have to wait about 20-25 minutes but what do you expect seeing an OB/GYN!! LolI trust this women with my life... 2 thumbs up. She found out what was going on with me after several other doctors "brushed" me off!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :-)

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I first made an appt. with Dr. Appiah when she came to my MD's clinic. She is awesome! I refer everyone to her. She is kind, patient, and most of all caring. I have never felt rushed when speaking with her. Her nurse(s) are just as kind. If she ever moved out of state I would either move or use PTO time to go see her. She is the best gynecologist I have ever been to.

Awesome doctor!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I had dr appiah at tahlequah city hospital and could not have asked for better care. By far the best dr I have ever been to, including all specialties :)

Great doc and nurse

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I liked Dr. Appiah a lot...once I waited 45 min. to see her. Her nurse was the most compassionate, attentive nurse I have yet to meet. They both listened to my problems without making me feel rushed and did all the necessary testing. We still don't know what's wrong with me, but she did what she could to find out.

Overall a good Doc!

Posted on May 11th, 2010

I want to Dr. Appiah when I ended up in the hospital with an ectopic pregnancy. She was caring, direct and made me feel at ease with the situation. All in all I would recommend her to a friend!

Rudest Dr Ever

Posted on August 6th, 2008

I went to this Dr after being referred by my family dr for a hysterectomy, been in excrusiating pain and she refused to give me pain med to rellieve the pain, and allowed me to suffer and did not rescedule for a sooner appt when i faxes all my test results showing i need a hysterectomy ,, this dr has yet to return any of my calls

Posted on September 29th, 2017