Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric
Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Belamaric is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Diseases
- Lasik Surgery
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Belamaric is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthland Eye Clinic Pc, 15055 S Plaza Dr, Taylor, MI
Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.