Dr. Marilyn Ray Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Ray?

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Initial reason for visit was never addressed by her. She pointed out and only addressed other issues with my skin that I didn't even inform or made the appointment for. I had to stop her from leaving the room and inform her she never took a look at the issue I had came in for. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. I didnt care for her service but she was polite.

Disappointed

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Ray with scabs on my scalp. She diagnosed them as acinitic keratoses, and not to worry. But they continued to get worse. I almost got a second opinion but instead requested another appointment with her. She freeze-burned the scabs, and prescribed Bactroban, a cream with anti-cancer properties. After three months the scabs spread to almost a third of my head. When I messaged her that they spread, I got an impersonal letter in the mail three days later that I'm due for a follow-up in June. It was time to switch doctors. Today I saw another dermatologist and learned it was not keratoses at all but a common dandruff condition. She spotted it in 30 seconds and prescribed a simple scalp oil.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Ray twice and both times I felt I had to stop her from leaving the exam room before asking everything I wanted to. I only see the derm about 1xyr and want a full body check for skin cancer but I feel like I have to insist for this. I also feel that she doesn't prescribe the most beneficial products for my challenges but then that may be that she didn't examine me thoroughly enough or she just prescribes whichever product the last pharm rep told her about. I must say that the time she does spend with me she is polite and nice and she almost painlessly removed a mole from my back.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Ray takes her time with you and is very kind and gentle. Great Dr.

Posted on August 29th, 2017