Dr. Marilyn Smith-Evrard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Smith-Evrard?

Honest and Encouraging

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Everard helped me through two breast cancer experiences and is not only caring but also honest and strong showing how to move forward. Iam forever thankful!

Great doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2016

She has been so supportive. I have only given her a 4 on "Accurate diagnosis" because we are still treating. I have gotten straight answers from her and she would often "pop in" to my hospital room just to check on me and talk. Any questions I ask she always gets action on it and gets back to me. Great doctor!

She is the best

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I went to another doctor before seeing dr. evrard. I felt comfortable with her from the beginning. She put me at ease as I was so nervous from my diagnoses of LCIS. The previous doctor was short with me and did not want to explain anything. dr. evrard took her time with me, explained everything. i left feeling so much better than when I came in. I trust her. Do not listen to any bad reviews.

Skillful, dedicated, and compassionate

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Evrard's for over 20 years. When I first met her I was reeling from a frightening diagnosis and her calm and compassionate demeaner immediately put me and my family members at ease. She was always at my side throughout my treatments and never wavered in her support and wise counsel. Although I have been cancer-free for over two decades (against all odds, I might add, she still gives me her full attention during my yearly check-up and is as thorough and responsive to my questions as she was when I was in treatment. I can't recommend her more highly for her expertise and her incredible attentiveness.

Does not know how to deal with cancer patients.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

She was very rude to my father and dismissed us a lot of times. She gets angry when you ask a question! c'mon thats why i'm paying for my fathers treatment. She is too lazy to look up treatment . You have to do the work. Better doctors are out there that care and are knowledgeable and more caring!! BE WARE

Posted on May 31st, 2012

She is the best. She goes out of her way a million times over for her patients. When the end is there she is beyond words of helping and caring. I only wish she cared for more then oncology as I would be her patient.

The BEST!

Posted on December 7th, 2009

Dr. Evrard is an exceptional physician who truly cares about her patients. Her bedside manner is second to none. If you are in need of a Hemotoglist or Oncologist you won't find any better.

Posted on January 27th, 2017