Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn Goske Rudick
Dr. Marilyn Goske Rudick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Goske Rudick is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and University Hospital, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn Goske Rudick has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Goske Rudick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital, Inc
37 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Marilyn Goske Rudick accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCINCINNATI CHILDRENS HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Marilyn Goske Rudick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.