Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marilyn L Juricic has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This is the first time that I have ever written a poor commentary on any doctor I have visited. I have never visited a doctor, upon my first meeting, who never took the time to look up from her computer screen to make eye contact. A very cold attitude, not wanting to even get to know the patient was interesting. Made assumption judgments, cutting me off when I was trying to explain why I was there. She went on to plainly say that I had chosen a profession that would cause me to die early, and making comments "that's what's wrong with our world today, people making choices of their work over their life". Told me that exercise is not going to help me, that diet would be the only change because "menopause will just make you fat" and that I needed to immediately get on a 1000 calorie diet. Our first meeting lasted 15 minutes whereby she had no blood work to make these assumptions, and knew nothing of me, except for her computer prompts. I'm sure part of it was because the office was closing for lunch at 12:30, and she needed to hit her time lines. If you want a doctor who just looks at a screen of numbers and really doesn't care about the patient, she's your doctor.
She was my Grandmother's doctor and not a good one. She did not listen when we would tell her what was happening. My grandmother is like ten pounds over weight and she blamed all of her problems on being over weight. She missed two serious infections that my grandmother had one of which put her in the hospital for over a week. She basically blew my grandmother off when she told her that she was in pain. I would not recommend her to anyone. Its ashame because the office and the staff are great.
I will tell you right off the bat she has zero personality. If this was Upper West Side New York City she would fit right in - total snob. Having said that I could care less if she has a personality. She was extremely thorough. She know her stuff. I did feel that she dismissed my comments and didn't really listen to me. That I did not appreciate and made her aware of it on my second visit. If you are looking for warm and fuzzy she is not your gal - thorough and educated , she is spot on.
33 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Marilyn L Juricic accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacaranda Family Medicine, 4315 Tamiami Trl S, Venice, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marilyn L Juricic in this video.
Dr. Marilyn L Juricic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.