Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. King-Rankine is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Continued Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 5
I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who needs a state of the art physician. She does not allow the Interns and Residents to practice with her-she feels her care does not need distraction in regard to teaching and allowing student doctors time to practice. She was very caring and held my hand and wiped my forehead during the TILT/stress test I needed. I got a pacemaker right after the test. She moved me over to the surgery table immediately, and caringly gave me medicine to relax, and placed my pacemaker.Her staff are so nice and caring and take the time individually to answer questions. I feel comfortable with every visit. Dr. King-Rankine is direct, and not a playful, joking type of personality. She is direct and wants to make sure you know whats going on with your health. As a Trauma ER nurse, and her patient- I am very pleased. Good luck.
Heaven sent.. I have never been to a more caring, more genius, more.. EVERYTHING wonderful doctor as her. I have nothing negative to say in any way about any experience with her I have had. Office, surgery, all of it.. perfection in every way. Consider yourself blessed to be associated with her in any way.
Dr. King-Rankine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plaza Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Harris Methodist H E B
TX Health Fort Worth
TX Health Southwest Fw
Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx
Baylor All Saints
35 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1978
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine in this video.
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.