Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marilyn G Lajoie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Kidney Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 48
First, the front office staff could not be worse. They do not return calls, they mis appointments, and are the definition of rude. However, they are the best part of Dr. Lajoie''s practice. Besides being mi diagnosed by Dr. Lavoie, after questioning the rx she administered and telling her that something was wrong, she said that the course of treatment was indeed proper. I consulted with another Dr. who showed me ON GOOGLE that she was wrong! It's pretty bad when Google can get it right and she can't...Never going to see this quack again.
Dr. Lajoie is the most caring Christian doctor I have ever met. Her manner with patients is gentle, caring, and she always makes me feel better. My whole family sees her. Many of the people I work with go to her. Everyone loves her! Her office staff reflects her personality - they are very welcoming and we just love them all!
I have started seeing Dr. Lajoie over the past two years and have had nothing but A+ experiences. She is the nicest most caring doctor I have visited and her staff is also great and very competent. I have always been able to get a same day appointment if it was an emergency and I was sick. I was never kept waiting very long to see the doctor, no more than 5 or 10 minutes at the most. I'm not a doctor newbie either, I have moved around a lot in my life and have switched insurance carriers quite a bit so I have seen at least a dozen different general practitioners, and again Dr. Lajoie is the best by far. I don't know what some of these negative reviews are talking about, every single experience has been great for me.
Dr. Marilyn G Lajoie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Blackhills Health Care System-Fort Meade Campus, 113 Comanche Rd, Fort Meade, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marilyn G Lajoie in this video.
Dr. Marilyn G Lajoie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Meade, SD.