Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marilyn Lensing
Dr. Marilyn Lensing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moline, IL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lensing is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus, Bettendorf Hospital and Unity Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn Lensing has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marilyn Lensing has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Dr. Marilyn Lensing has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marilyn Lensing is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lensing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Unity Health System
Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Trinity at Terrace Park
Genesis Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - West Campus
33 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4101 John Deere Rd, Moline, IL
Dr. Marilyn Lensing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.