Dr. Marilyn R Richardson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn R Richardson?

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Very uncaring. She would not allow me to give my symptoms nor would she listen to any of my opinions. If you do not agree with anything she has to say she tells you that she cannot help you. She actually does not know the difference between a bioidentical hormone and a synthetic hormone. She believes that even a hormone that is derived from a horse's urine is considered bioidentical. She tested my hormone levels. She told me only after giving me the results that she did not test my progesterone level because she insisted that I didn't need it! I can honestly say that I have never seen a worse Dr and I've seen many. With her words and actions she made it quite clear that she is not very well educated when it comes to women issues.

Dr. Richardson is a very down to earth and to the point. She listens to her patients and is always very patient.

i think that they are AWESOME!!!!

Excellent

I love her! She has changed my life for the better. You do have to go back every 2-3 weeks depending on your treatment plan. I started with every 2 weeks then went to every 3 weeks. That's how it works with hormones. She gives you only what you need to get through the symptoms of menopause. There are several options she offers. I preferred this over a "blanket" prescription of pills..the "one size fits all" is not what she prescribes.

Disappointed

Waited for weeks to see this doctor. Doctor was cold, uncaring, easily flustered, asked for one word answers to questions,would answer some questions I asked for me. All patients that left were told to come back in three weeks as if once you started it was a ongoing process. The first appointment was only questions and blood taken, no exam, no weight, blood pressure... To proceed I would need to come back.