Dr. Marilyn Vanover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Vanover?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Vanover is the best doctor, I have been seeing her for years and she has been like a big sister. The staff was fine but they seemed to be talking amongst themselves at the front and at the checkout when there were some of us waiting in line until they finished their personal conversation with each other.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

This is a physician of the highest calibre. Her breadth and depth of knowledge is superb. She listens and understands the patient's issues, consults with them about treatment decisions, and explains her thoughts and decisions. She is kind, caring and competent. I am very lucky to have found her and trust her judgment.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Love love love Dr Vanover! She delivered my second baby and it was day and night fromy first delivery. She is compassionate and caring and is always is a bubbly mood. She may also have saved my from breast cancer after she found a mass on my breast that was removed. She also did an ablasion and my tubaligation. Love her!

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Vanover for over 9 years now, through two births and one miscarriage, and I absolutely LOVE her. She is always very thorough, takes the time to listen to what's going on in your life as well as in your body, and obviously loves her job. After my miscarriage, she took the time to personally call and check up on both my physical and emotional well-being.

Very cold personality.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

It is my first pregnancy and my boyfriend and I are very excited. After researching online, I selected Dr. Vanover to be my primary physician. During the first appointment, we found her to be standoffish and terse. She completed the necessary steps (pap smear, sono, etc.), but it seemed very rushed. We decided to follow up with her on a second appointment, and were still unhappy with her bedside manner. Dr. Vanover was civil to us, but my boyfriend and I both felt a kind of coldness coming from her. She interacted with us in a very stuffy way and raised her eyebrows at my medical history. Dr. Vanover's impressive history seems to suggest that she is very competent; however, we were extremely disappointed with her bedside manner.

An Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Vanover delivered my first two children. She is absolutely wonderful! She listens to how you want your child birth experience to go. My pregnancy with my first child was easy and textbook. With my second pregnancy, Dr. Vanover caught my hypothyroidism. I also had two episodes with a severe amount of bleeding. When I thought I was having a miscarriage, Dr. Vanover was very compassionate, hugging me and talking me through it. She did a thorough examination to determine exactly what was going on. When I delivered my second baby, Dr. Vanover was not on call that night. However, she came into the hospital at midnight to deliver my baby at 1:30 in the morning. I would still be seeing her if I had not moved four states away. Dr. Vanover is an outstanding doctor who I recommend to all women!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I have seen Dr. VanOver for almost 15 years. She is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever seen and really cares about her patients. She takes the time she needs to not only care for your needs but to make sure she answers all questions fully.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017