Dr. Marilyn Walkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Walkey?

Lyme disease specialist

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I am so thankful we found Dr. Walkey, she was the only doctor to correctly diagnose and treat my son for lyme disease. He was able to be off all other medication and improved with the homeopathic treatments she provided.

She's a blessing!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

So far, Dr. Walkey has treated me successfully ... her bedside manner is great ... she listens attentively and chooses her method of treatment carefully. I'm grateful right now to have met her.

The Worst (what a hack)

Posted on March 19th, 2012

When I made contact with this lady(I will reserve the title 'Dr.' for true professionals), she told me I had 15 seconds to tell her what I needed. After giving the quickest description of the symptoms,I was immediately dismissed and then hung up on.

Dr. Marilyn Walkey is fantastic!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

She was wonderful in treating both my husband & I during my husband's cancer treatments! I loved that she viewed treating the spouse of a cancer patient as important, as well as treating the patient, himself! Dr. Walkey is sensitive and knowledgeable and very helpful to assisting other to restore good health!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Over the course of a lifetime, I have become increasingly wary of Doctors--not to mention uncomfortable in their offices! Imagine my pleasant surprise to have found a Physician in this day and age who answers her own phone, works out of her home, and most important of all, inspires both trust and confidence: I find it hard to even remember the miserable state which brought me to her doorstep.

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have found Dr. Walkey. Thanks to my visits with her, I feel positive and hopeful about the state of my health.

Dr. Marilyn Walkey.....my testimonial

Posted on July 16th, 2010

If I could accurately rate Dr. Walkey I would give her a 100 star rating and that would be too low. I am writing this for anyone who has an illness and has been misdiagnosed and mistreated at the hands of Western medicine practitioners.Dr. Walkey saved my life. I had been very sick for three years and was dying when by good fortune I saw her website. After 3 years I could not find one doctor who could tell me what was wrong with me. I had 4 CT scans and every possible test and yet I was so ill I could barely make it to her office. I knew that she was an expert in diagnosing CT scans as well as a cutting edge acupuncturist and asked her if she would look at mine. After she was able to view my scans I was told by Dr. Walkey that she saw a life threatening major diaphragmatic rupture on the CT scan and that I needed surgery immediately.I was absolutely in shock. Four CT scans had been misdiagnosed by four doctors at a major Portland hospital over a 2 year period. It took Dr. Walkey one look and she had solved the mystery of my illness.She then led the way arranging for my surgery one week later working with my primary care doctor and a thoracic surgeon.During my stay in the hospital she and her husband came to visit me twice just to see how I was doing.After I got home from the hospital she came to my house for the first month and gave me acupuncture and Chinese herbal treatments to assist in my recovery.Today as I write this I know that I would not be here with my family if not for Dr. Walkey. She is the greatest doctor and healer I have ever met and I have seen many, many doctors. She is a wonderful person with a huge heart and a tremendous intellect. We are very lucky to have her with us here in Portland. If you are struggling with an illness she is the doctor you want to talk to.Thank you Dr. Walkey for everything you have done for me and my family. Our gratitude and blessings to you always. I will never forget what you have done for me.

Excellent service, very flexible appointments

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Marilyn is wonderful to work with. Very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 4th, 2009

I have enjoyed excellent results from my accupuncture treatments for arthritis. Dr. Walkey is amazing! Her medical background put my mind to ease and her extensive experience and training in Eastern medicine puts her miles ahead of your "average" accupuncturist.An extra bonus was the menopause therapy she recommended to treat and CURE my hot flashes!! I'm now a true believer in Chinese herbs...and so is my husband!

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

The Western world has begun to waken to the efficacy of acupuncture and Chinese medicine more and more since the 1960's but,as with all therapeutic venues, not all practitioners are gifted equally. Dr. Walkey has made the journey from West to East. Building on the empirical, science-based knowledge fund of a medical doctor she adds the wisdom and art of Eastern healing. As one who tried acupuncture before unimpressed with its outcome I must testify that it is the good doctor herself who changed my mind and health. From the moment you enter her space the energy shines. It is Marilyn Walkey, radiant in her identity as a healer, that pours her own grace and goodness into her patients. It is the tool of Eastern medicine in the hands of one whose care,generousity and insight open the portal to health.I have been relieved from seasonal affective disorder, anxiety,and chronic sore throats under her care and find always that I am in the presence of a friend meeting the needs of mind, body and spirit.

acupunture treatments and herbal remedies

Posted on September 30th, 2009

I have received excellent relief from menopausal symptoms, TMJ symptoms, & viral cold symptoms as the result of acupuncture and herbal remedies provided by Dr. Walkey.

Well Versed and Compassionate

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Before going to see Dr. Walkey for pain on my leg, I had already gone to see one doctor, a physical therapist, and a chiropractor over the course of a year. All acknowledge I had the pain and neither was able to provide a solution. While the sessions did provided temporary relief, after a few days I would have to return to taking pain medication.On my visit with Dr. Walkey, we spent a few minutes discussing what I was experiencing. She then began her acupuncture treatment. My first thoughts were that it was not going to work. Instead of being negative, I stayed quiet, and purchased the herbal formula she recommended. (Which is priced very reasonably I has come to know.)Within a few days, I no longer had to take pain medication. The root cause of the pain had been addressed and after the third session I was able to return to exercising. All from a wellness program rooted in deep wisdom and guided by Dr. Walkey's honed intuition.