Dr. Marilyn Wilking Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Wilking?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Excellent Pediatrician.

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Wilking took the time necessary with my child and me. The appointment never felt rushed. In addition to verbal communication, I also received a written explanation for all the treatment necessary.

Dr. Wilking is an excellent Dr.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Wilking has been an amazing blessing to our family, especially with regard to the care she has given my four daughters. I've been using her for 15 years. I was originally introduced to her by my midwife. Dr. Wilkings supported, although with some reluctancy, my decision to home birth. She saw each of my babies at three days old. She is very conventional and through. She is an excellent Dr.

Personable & down-to-earth

Posted on November 16th, 2010

It's not common to find a doctor who is personable, polite, and practical. Dr. Wilking is very knowledgeable and does not rush to prescribe medication or lab tests. She explains issues and ensures that you understand the treatment process. Very gentle with my baby and naturally caring. A great pediatrician. The only downside is that the waiting room is shared among a group of doctors, resulting in a chaotic wait at times...not bad enough to deter me from leaving though.

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr. Wilking is the most professional doctor I have ever come across with a very good staff in the office. Too bad she is a pediatrician I am 34 years old and wish I had a doctor that was as caring and considerate. Would not trust my son with anyone else.