Dr. Marilynn Punaro Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Marilynn Punaro?

Guru

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Dr. Marilynn Punaro treated my son for JRA Systemic type when he was 2 and then again at 4 when he reflarred. He was first seen by another rheumatologist that just plainly was not that into his profession. I began a search for a better doctor and was immensely blessed to hear that Dr. Punaro was right here in Dallas and a guru of her field. This comment I can attest is the absolute truth. She knows what she is talking about. She is constantly in research for better treatments than what is currently available. Dr. Punaro does not limit herself to her own backyard, but pursues world wide findings. If you have the opportunity to be her patient, you will be a member of the golden club. After my son's second treatment, we used Anakinra and Methotrexate that go round, he has been in remission ever since and he is 16 now. When ever I read up on JRA and the current treatments, the difficulty in getting to remission, and the mortality rates, I always become teary eyed and my heart is full of gratitude for the life saving care and treatments given to my son through Dr. Marilynn Punaro. His life and his quality of life are just like someone who never faced those obstacles he had at such a young age. I will never be able to say enough thanks, or show enough gratitude to come close to the gift Dr. Marilynn Punaro gave us by helping our son return to a healthy life.

Posted on June 21st, 2016