Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marin M Honore has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marin M Honore has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
I wish I could give her a 0, but that's not an option. I usually see another doctor in this practice, but I am 32 weeks so I have route with other physicians. I had a 1:20, but wasn't brought back til 2:00. Her nurse was very pleasant. I had another doctor appointment at another hospital so I needed to leave by 2:20 to make my appointment. At 2:15 no doctor. I understood because I work at a doctor office. I went to the desk to cancel my appointment. When brought to Dr. Honore 's attention she had a no care attitude. In a very rude tone in front of me she said is she staying or going? I work in a doctor's office. I understand waiting. I have never seen a physician run late, be rude and think a patient would want to see them.
13 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Dr. Marin M Honore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens HEALTH Associates PC, 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 720, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Marin M Honore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.