Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz DO
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in North Las Vegas, NV. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz has 2 locations
13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
6900 N Pecos Rd
North Las Vegas, NV 89086
Book Online Now
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of South Florida
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz's office for more information.
13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa, FL : (813) 972-2000
6900 N Pecos Rd North Las Vegas, NV 89086
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marina Antar-Shultz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.