Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marina Artioukhina has 2 locations
500 Brightwater Ct Ste 4LB
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Book Online Now
Dr. Marina Artioukhina has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marina Artioukhina has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Artioukhina - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Artioukhina - Posted on October 2nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Artioukhina - Posted on April 21st, 2014
Terrible office. I waited 3 hours to see the Doctor after my appointment. The office was dirty and small. The rooms had open doors and you could see the room next to you I was naked with men and women walking all over the terribly small office. The free clinics are more organized professional and kind. Do not waste your time.
I was very disappointed :((((
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Artioukhina - Posted on November 6th, 2012
I had an appointment last saturday, and there was no heat in the office!!!! I called them before and asked if they were open.Why didn't the girl in the front desk tell me about these problems before??? How can I undress for the exam,it's a woman's doctor!!!!They should've told me in advance that there was no heat :( There were no clients ahead of me, and doctor knew that I was in the office,but she walked into the office, spoke with the front desk girl about lunch and other unimportant things, and I waited 40 min for no reason!!!!So, I cancelled my appointment and went home :((((
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Artioukhina - Posted on March 1st, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marina Artioukhina Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marina Artioukhina is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.