Dr. Marina Dsouza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marina Dsouza?

One in a million

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Bhumitra is a very warm, empathetic Dr. She is a great listener and gets to the root of the problem and comes up with ideas, advice and sometimes solutions. She is very down to earth and does not just through pills at you. I have known her for years.

Warm Bedside manner

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I had post partum depression and psychosis. Dr. Buhmitra took me the next day for an evening appt. She has a beautiful smile and warm manner. She immediately put me on medicines that were good fit for me. She deserves a raving rating. She had to interrupt her practice due to a family emergency. This is the reason for the lack of reviews.

Not very good

Posted on April 11th, 2010

Back in the late 90s, I had a nervous breakdown. I was referred by my insurance company to her. I found her to be cold and not very warm. She gave me a lot of pills, Melaril, Risperdal, Klonopin and several anti-depresants like Serzone and BuSpar.Instead of curing the acute problem at the time, she just kept prescribing pills. She then passed me on to another shrink after the insurance ran out.

Posted on September 29th, 2017