Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky?

you had better go elsewhere

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Claimed she could give me 100% vision correction, and on the second eye implant left me partially blind as her method of astigmatism correction. Kept claiming that both my eyes were perfect, when my left eye only had ~20-50 vision.'I had to get another Doctor to call her to make her even begin to tell me what she had done to my left eye, and that was backed up by another opticians report done 1 week after she performed surgery on my eye.I suggest you all look a bit harder to find a good, honest doctor before you let this one cut on your eye... You have all been warned...

Posted on May 27th, 2016