Dr. Marina E Movshovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marina E Movshovich?

Professional all the way

I met with Dr. M twice and (unlike many doctors I've been to) took her time to talk to me and discuss options. She was pretty thorough and pleasant. The main issue is with the office itself: it is crowded and chaotic a little bit. However, I did not wait for too long (no longer than usual doctor's office wait. The staff was nice.

Typical Aloof Doctor

Recently encountered her at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn. She arrived late, came in and barely listened to my story regarding my ailment, made an assessment and diagnosis in a matter of seconds and abruptly left. Stylish lady, but lacking in any bedside manner and compassion. Must get paid by the visit.

A very caring and involved endocrinologist

Dr. Movshovich sat down with me, listened to my concerns, and developed a plan for monitoring my thyroid condition and blood sugar. She was extremely pleasant and personable, and she took her time in examining me and offering solutions. After receiving my test information, she followed up with me promptly and renewed my prescription. I usually hate going to the doctor, but I will not procrastinate next time I need to see Dr. Movshovich.