Dr. Marina Perlova Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marina Perlova?

Best doctor in Brooklyn, NY

Wonderful doctor!!!

The staff sucks in 6317 4th Ave

Technician

I've been a Dr.Perlova's patient for 12 years. She is very polite and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommended!

Engineer

Dr. Perlova is very attentive, polite and knowledgible doctor. I am very happy to be her patient.

BLATENTLY MISDIAGNOSED ME FOR A PHYSICAL

I went to Perlova for a physical for my job as a preschool teacher. I had a sinus infection at the time from working with the kids, and I asked if it would hinder my ability to pass the physical, she didn't look at me, just 'shrugged' her shoulders...then proceeded to take a personal call, about when and where she was going to meet with someone and how, for about 10 minutes (out of my 15 minute interview) and at the end, prescribed 'Claratin' for my sinus infection, and due to my adolescent depression, declared me (and wrote)"bi-polar" on my actual physical, which I have NEVER been diagnosed with!.. Are you kidding me? This woman's liscense needs to be revoked.. The most TERRIBLE, uncaring, irresponsible person/doctor I have EVER delt with...

Dr. Marina Perlova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.