Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Rabkin MD
Dr. Marina Rabkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with other offices in Palm Coast, FL and Saint Augustine, FL . She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rabkin is affiliated with Flagler Hospital, Florida Hospital Flagler and Florida Hospital Orlando. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Rabkin has 3 locations
665 State Road 207
Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Dr. Marina Rabkin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marina Rabkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marina Rabkin - Posted on September 4th, 2015
Dr. Rabkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Flagler
Florida Hospital Orlando
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Florida Hospital Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Marina Rabkin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marina Rabkin's office for more information.
240 Southpark Cir E Saint Augustine, FL : (904) 824-8158
9 Pine Cone Dr Palm Coast, FL : (386) 445-6191
665 State Road 207 Saint Augustine, FL 32084
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marina Rabkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.