Dr. Marina V Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marina V Ross?

Great doctor, smart, nice, kind and caring. Great bedside manners, patiently listened to all my concerns and discussed all my medical problems in details the way I could understand. If I get sick again I would certainly select Dr. Rimmer to be my hospitalist.

The best doctor

Dr. Rimmer was taking care of me during my recent hospitalization and I can not find enough words to thank her for everything she has done for me during this difficult time. She is very knowledgeable, caring and attentive. She has the best bedside manners and she spent lots of time discussing and explaining my diagnosis in terms that is easy for me to understand and answering all my questions. I would like to recommend Dr. Rimmer to all my family and friends.