Dr. Marina K Russo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marina K Russo?

pleased patient

Very professional, yet caring and informative. Willing to really listen to me.

Dr. Russo is very rude and she has a bad bedside manner. I felt that she didn't listen to my issues and kept interrupting while I was trying to talk. She barely gave me the time of day and then she told me that I needed to choose doctors wisely and accused me of making up symptoms. She also said that I didn't need to come back to her unless I got rid of some other doctors that I see due to other medical issues. I would not recommend her to anyone and I think that HSHS needs to reevaluate her. Poor excuse as a Doctor.

Dr. Was rude, condescending and would ask a question but then cut you off before you could finish answering the question. I will not refer anyone to her.

Fantastic Doctor!!

Dr. Russo was very nice and understanding . Dr. Russo and her staff made me feel welcome and at ease while at her office. Very professional. I am very glad that I was recommended to Dr. Russo's office. Two thumbs up!!

Took my mother to Dr. Russo. Never will again

Took my mother to see Dr. Russo. While my mother believes she has reactions to medicine and makes her a difficult case to help, Dr. Russo was condescending and rude to her. She pretty much had my elderly mother in tears. Let alone, what does it say when you are seeing a Dr. and they tell you at one point in the visit, that they "gave up" awhile ago? If you are unable to help someone, then refer them on. At the very least, show some basic compassion and respect.