Dr. Marina T Saksonova Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marina T Saksonova?

My 80 years old mother waited 2.5 hours to be seen by this doctor. When the doctor came in finally, instead of apologizing she yelled at my mom for being impatient. Impatient after 2.5 hours waiting on an empty stomach? I think this is very disrespectful.

DONT RECOMMEND AT ALL

I would never recommend anyone to visit Dr. Saksonova. She was our family doctor and we have known her for years. She is very untrustworthy, opinionated and ignorant. She made a lot of mistakes with prescribing my grandmothers medicine and placing a diagnosis on her condition. Besides that she is just an incredibly careless and cold person which is not a strong suit for a doctor. I am writing this so that people who want to visit her think twice.

She is a great doctor. She cares a grat deal about her patience. I personally like her a lot.