The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 38
I paid $75 copay the day of my visit and she seen me for 5 minutes. I am not exaggerating, she seen me for 5 minutes and threw a prescription and said come back in 3 4 weeks. No questions about my past medication. She said " I know you took a lot of medication in the past". How does she assume?I am so furious. I pay for my insurance bi-weekly and on top pay my co payment. Stay away from this so called dermatologist.
Marina Zabezhanskaya, MD is an superb dermatologist that took care of me and my mother. She is well qualified in clinical dermatology and her staff is well educated.This doctor not only goes above and beyond the call of duty..she follow up with me 3 times per week to see how I was coming along until my problem went away.
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical & Dermatology Center, 2511 Ocean Ave Ste 101, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.