Dr. Marine T Sahakyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marine T Sahakyan?

Very caring

I do not trust any other Gyno, she is very intelligent and kind, I think the best.

Fabulous Dr., Horrible Office Mgmt.

I really like Dr. Sahakyan. She is very personable, with a great bedside manner. She will take the time to get to know you and listen to you (if you can get in to see her that is). I have stayed with the practice because of her. The office also often cancels appts. and will take excessive time to respond to questions or concerns via the help line (multiple days/messages). It is also difficult to get an appointment when you feel there is a concern (even OB appts). I felt that I was not valued as a patient. I would stay with the practice for Dr. Sahakyan, as she's wonderful, but now, being an OB patient, I do not feel safe with the practice. I do not feel that my needs as a patient or the needs of my baby will be met by this practice. I cannot in good faith recommend this practice to anyone although I would recommend Dr. Sahakyan, herself, in a heartbeat.