Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marinella F Monk has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Monk is conscientious and professional. She works hard to give her patients the attention they need. Being in pain management is a bad place to be if you're looking for descent ratings. Most patients are legitimate and truly want help for their pain. These patients are often treated with trigger point injections and the results are very favorable. Occasionally, you have the drug seekers and doctor shoppers who are only interested in narcotic prescriptions. If they don't get it, they sometimes come to these doctor judgement websites and trash the doctor for not giving them what they wanted.
A waste of taxpayer money, completely contradicted my doc, and my caregivers at Shepherd Center. Told me B vitamin in the morning and at night, told her if I take B at night, I wouldn't get any sleep, she told me I was thinking of vitamin C. I would not recommend a friend and wouldn't see her again if I could actually control it.
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Marinella F Monk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSacred Heart Oncology Center, 27 Mack Bayou Loop Ste 1000, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marinella F Monk in this video.
Dr. Marinella F Monk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.