Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mario D Abad Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient of Dr M. Abad for the past 10 yrs. He has always taken good care of me. His bedside manner to me is the best. He takes his time and listens to all of my concerns and Health issues. His concerns of my health are the upmost importance to my family. I WOULD RECOMEND Dr Abad to everyone I know he gets a Triple A in my book and my families Book.
I saw him the first time and my diabetes sugar was little above. He was so rude and told me that my arteries will clog in 3 weeks and I would die. I have been to few doctors and I have never seen such a sickening, uncaring doctor like him. I would never recommend anybody to him, even in the stages of emergency and no other doctor is available.
Dr. Mario D Abad Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeadow Health, 2279 Highway 33 Ste 505, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Mario D Abad Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.