Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mario Aguado has 2 locations
1800 SW 27th Ave Ste 602
Miami, FL 33145
Book Online Now
Dr. Mario Aguado has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Mario Aguado has the following 10 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mario Aguado - Posted on December 7th, 2016
I am a patient but I am very disappointed, Dr. Aguado does not see patient by their appt. time rather he chooses patient as his preferences. No matter what the issue is, every time I called them I can not get a person to answer the phone, I ve try different time and different day of the week and it is always the same.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Cabrini Medical Center
Dr. Mario Aguado Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mario Aguado's office for more information.
5504 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL : (305) 441-9399
1800 SW 27th Ave Ste 602 Miami, FL 33145
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mario Aguado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.