- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has 2 locations
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mario R Anzaldua
Dr. Hook earned his M.D. and completed his fellowship in Ophthalmic Pathology at Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency in Ophthalmology and fellowship in Cornea and External Diseases at The University of Texas Medical School in Houston, Texas. Dr. Hook is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He has published many articles in medical journals.