Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have been seeing Dr. Mario Anzaldua as a patient for 15 years he is a great doctor gives good quality medical care! He has a PA Lisa she is also very caring and goes above and beyond! I would not change my physician for any other! The staff makes you feel so welcomed and helpful at all times! I know I am not the only patient yet they make it seem like I am!! Love the office environment so family friendly!!! There is also a pharmacy next door with a pharmacy tech so caring and is so convenient as well.
Dr. Anzaldua is very thorough. I feel really comfortable with him, and I always feel like I'm being taken care of when I see him. His PA, Lisa, is extremely kind and professional as well. However, his front office staff is incredibly rude. After going to Dr. Anzaldua exclusively for a year, I will be going elsewhere.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anzaldua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1981
Mcallen Medical Center
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMario Rudy Anzaldua Md, 1512 E Griffin Pkwy Ste 2, Mission, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mario R Anzaldua, MD - Family Medicine in Mission, TX, in this video.
Dr. Mario R Anzaldua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.