Dr. Mario S Bangco Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mario S Bangco?

had a great staff and very nice and he took the time to do a great exam and really does try to help you

Office is unclean. Staff would talk about you in front of you. Made to feel like an idiot if you asked any questions.

all they want is money

Went to this Dr. All I have is Medicare retired so I had to pay him 300 just to see me and he could have cared less about me he looked at me said well what do you want me to do you have a pacemaker can't give you an mri so there is no way I can tell if you have ms or not and sent me on my way.....no answers all he did was take my money........do mm ot go to him then when my family Dr needed records I got another bill from him for sending my Dr the records ...come to find out they were jot suppose to charge me 300 dollars Medicare said they over charged his office has not sent me back the money yet and it has been almost a year......he is a crook don't waste your time

review

This is a horrible office. Do not waste your time. The staff and doctor do not have any compassion or bedside manner. When I asked to have my mri, that they ordered, scheduled at tideland rather than conway, they refused. They do not care. Dr Bangco did not have any idea why I was there and never looked at the cd from the first mri.