Dr. Mario E Bortolussi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mario E Bortolussi?

amazing doctor

I had an accident with a blender a few days ago. I will not go into details as it is very gross. Anyway he and his staff have taken such great care of me. They took me immediately and I had surgery right away to optimize healing of my tendon and nerve. He is such a great doctor with amazing bed side manor. If u are looking for a hand surgeon he is the one go with. Thank you so much for everything.

Lousy!!!

This doctor was lousy from the beginning. After seeing him in the exam room, I went to his office, he had a big box of donuts on the table and was sipping diet coke. (He is also very sloppy).As a nutritionist that didn't look good to me at all! He was negative, didn't listen to what I was saying, didn't want to hear about how I feel about my own symptoms. Well I went for some tests, feeling as though I may have carpel tunnel syndrome. I was basically describing the symptoms of that disorder. After 3 months I was told to call for my results, thinking I would get some answers over the phone from the doctor but I had to go back to the dreaded office, where he could not make sense of or give me any information on my carpel tunnel test results. He had nothing to say as far as my results go and told me to see a neurologist. I feel like I wasted my time and waited long enough for nothing from this doctor.

A Work in Progress

Upon reading the reviews I was very hesitant about taking my child to him but he was the only local doctor that took the insurance coverage. Once I mention how bad the reviews were he warmed up. He definitely knows his job well and was very gentle with my child. I would recommend others to him. Just look pass his stoic introduction he's working on smiling. :-)

Excellent hand surgeon

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Bortolussi. He performed surgery on my broken hand, which was subject to a severe fracture, and I had a perfect result. I highly recommend him.

Horrible bedside manner and terrible with children.

after you get him to open up he has an excellent bedside manner

A good surgeon with no people skills

Whenever I had an appointment he was overbooked - people were actually sitting on the floor in the hallway outside his office. His staff botched paperwork with my insurance causing me a painful delay with my surgery. His bedside manner was wanting and I felt as though I was an intruder who was keeping him away from something more important. On the day of my surgery, he was over an hour late. One of the hospital nurses told me that he was rarely on time and joked that he was on the golf course. When I finally saw him, he blamed his tardiness on the operating room not being available. But, I guess the bottom line is that he is good as what he does. He knows his trade and he did a nice job on my hand.

Doesn't have the greatest bedside manner but staff very nice & the doctor is good at what he does. Had great result following surgery.

Don;t bother - won't answer the phone for appointments

Unless you have all day to sit on the phone - don't bother. I couln't get through for over 1 hour. I got put on hold repeatedly and all I wanted was an appointment. I've changed my mind!

Dr seems very good at what he does. Waited in wtg room about 15 min @ other patients were very pleased with results from surgey. My concerns for having surgery were gone once I spoke with the doctor as he appears very concerned for his patiens.