Dr. Mario A Candal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario A Candal?

How Dr's should be!

After calling many Dr's today for desperate addiction treatment, seeking a Dr who took insurance and didn't want upwards of $1000 cash...I called Dr Candals office and got a compassionate, non judgmental woman named Cathy on the other end. I got an appt same day and was seen by a wonderful, compassionate, knowledgeable Dr. This married couple has saved my marriage of 21 years as well as my life and sanity. Addiction is truly a disease and today I thank God for Dr Candal and his wife Cathy for taking me on for treatment. I'm forever grateful!

He knows very little about the mind of an addict. He will put you on a medication and claim that there are no withdrawal effects once you come off of it, in that he is very wrong, the withdrawal is horrible. He needs to actually ask the patients what the withdrawal is like before he starts claiming that there is none.

Dr. Candal is a great doctor...helping me through my pregnancy where im very sick through with hyperemesis gravidarium..listens to me and cares about his patients....he's an excellent doctor for substance abuse.

I love him and his wife, they are great!!

Dr. Candal is the best doctor ever!! He treats me for an addiction issue but also did a total hysterectomy for a separate issue earlier this year. I have never met a more caring doctor. How many surgeons give you their cell number to call in case you are having problems post op? Not many, but he does. His wife Kathy works with him in the office and she is equally as awesome.

Dr. Candal is excellent; he truly cares. There is a language barrier though.

I love everyone in that office they are so great and caring !!!!!!

Has been my Dr. for 10 years

Candal delivered all three of my children and still continues to give my gyn care to this date. I have never met a better, more caring group of people in my life. They are like extended family. A dr you can feel comfortable with regardless of the situation.