Dr. Mario Capuzzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Capuzzi?

Very friendly and efficient.

Dr. Capuzzi was very attentive and took the time to explain my treatment plan and follow up appointment if necessary.

He is very caring. Took time to listen to me. Outstanding!

Great physician and staff. Very good bedside manner and very knowledgeable.

Dr. Capuzzi diognosed me with the flu on a Monday at the Marborough Middlesex ER after an extended wait in the exam room. Symptoms were high fever, unbearable body aches with headache, post nasil drip with dry a cough and nausea. The Dr. Refused to give me a flu test and failed to prescribe any medication to alleviate my symptoms which were debilitating. Then he asked me if I need a note for work and I replied yes please. The Dr. came back with a note saying return to work on Wednesday. Anybody who has had the flu knows you're not better in two days. I am writing this on Wednesday with a 102.5 fever which is the day I'm suppose to return to work. I can follow up with the Dr. and ask for more time and medication but I feel it should have been done right the fist time. After paying the bill in the exam room the healthcare profession gave me a paper saying paid and instrutted me to hand it the receptionist who was backed up with incoming patients. So I'm standing there barely able to keep myself up waiting. Why couldn't the staff handle that.

Proper Diagnosis

Dr. Capuzzi, although licensed is not recommended as a physician for health care. He kept me waiting much longer than I was told and when he did see me provided an improper diagnosis leading to a costly bill that I can not afford. I would strongly not recommend him for your health care needs as a doctor.