Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mario Cardillo
Dr. Mario Cardillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Uncasville, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Cardillo is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, William W Backus Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Cardillo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cardillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
William W Backus Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
26 Years Experience
University Of Naples
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions88 Norwich New London Tpke, Uncasville, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mario Cardillo, MD - Internal Medicine in Uncasville, CT, in this video.
Dr. Mario Cardillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uncasville, CT.