- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario V Cerpa MD
Dr. Mario V Cerpa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with other offices in Mount Vernon, WA and Mount Vernon, WA( and 3 other locations). They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Mario V Cerpa has 5 locations
Dr. Mario V Cerpa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mario V Cerpa has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Mario V Cerpa Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Moda Health First Choice Network", "Moda Health First Choice Network" ]
Regence Health Plans
- [ "Regence WA Preferred Provider Network", "Regence WA Preferred Provider Network" ]
More about Dr. Mario V Cerpa
Dr. Cerpa works in Mount Vernon, WA and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Cerpa is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital.