Dr. Mario D Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario D Gonzalez?

Kind and professional .

Cardiac Ablation

Dr. Gonzalez performed a cardiac ablation on me back in 2002 at Shands Hospital, University Of Florida. I was transferred to Shands from another Florida Hospital. I was admitted to Shands early on a Tuesday and I was told that I needed the ablation right away because as it was explained to me "You will not survive another episode like the one you had." The ablation was performed the next day by Dr. Gonzalez and I have never had another episode, or any cardiac issue at all ever since. I believe that Dr. Gonzalez saved my life and am extremely grateful or everything he did for me.

Dr. Mario D Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.