Dr. Mario C Deangelis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mario C Deangelis?

Smart Guy and Funny

He did a great job taking care of me. I had a spinal for my knee surgery and Dr. D and I cracked jokes the whole time. He's a good doctor

Super nice doctor. I was pretty nervous, but he really made me feel like I was good hands.

Total Professional

Dr. DeAngelis did my anesthesia for my cancer operation at Aria. He took a lot of time explaining what was going to happen and what options I had for the anesthesia. I'm very happy that he offered the epidural! I had minimal pain for the 3 days that it was in my back. I would let Dr. DeAngelis take care of anyone in my family, he is a good doctor.

Knew about my rare condtion

I was really nervous about having anesthesia, because I have a serious medical condtion that not many people know how to treat. Dr. DeAngelis knew exactly what I was talking about and which medications to avoid. The surgery went great and I owe it to Dr. DeAngelis!

Good Doctor

Dr. DeAngelis is a great doctor with excellent patient bedside manners. He made me laugh so hard during his interview that I almost forgot I was going to have my appendix taken out! 4 stars!

Worst doctor!

Dr DeAngelis, although quite young, proved to be an exceptional anesthesiologist. His caring attitude and great bedside manner put me at ease and I was very confident in his ability. An overall great doctor with personality plus!

A caring and truly professional MD

I had a serious surgery scheduled and within 2 days of my surgery I met with my anesthesiologist, Dr. Mario DeAngelis. I was a little apprehensive at first because Dr. DeAngelis was so young. However, he was so professional and thorough that he allayed all my fears regarding my surgery. He is a brilliant physician who empathisizes with his patients and displayed an exceptional caring attitude towards me.